- Purpose (why does the job exist within the organization?)
The role of the e-Retail Key Account Manager is, on his/her e-perimeter, to drive a sell-through retail approach more than a sell-in one in order to develop a best-in-class sales and commercial organization for the company, while positioning the brand in the premium tiers of distribution.
He/she ensures long term business accompanying our partners in compliance with guidelines and best practices to improve their sell-through.
He/she is responsible to growth the business by taking orders in accordance with Brand guidelines, both quantitatively and qualitatively.
He/she ensures the profitable growth of the sales, meeting and exceeding financial objectives and KPIs.
Liaising with the Wholesale Director, he/she develops the business plan for existing and new customers and participates to the development of the network.
He/she acts as a key leader to promote the brand position and to achieve the brand vision: to become the number 1 Premium Casual Wear brand, improving profitability and desirability while respecting the company’s values.
- Main activities:
Commercial Management, Sell-in:
- Negociate commercial terms with Key Accounts
- Drive perimeter business to achieve and exceed aims and KPIs (Turn Over, penetration rate…)
- Create and realize a medium and long term plan in his/her perimeter, forecast sales previsions and annual budget
- Prepare, manage and follow-up of all the meetings with relevant accounts
- Prepare and facilitate sales sessions with Key Accounts every season
- Follow Pureplayers Key Accounts, analyse KPIs on a weekly/monthly basis (Sell in, Sell out, AVP…)
- Operational follow-up (brochure creation, deliveries, logistics, Return negotiations, dedicated marketing budget…)
- Product assortment creation following product strategy
- Communicate consistently and transparently with the WS Director and relevant HO teams to highlight the state and the needs of the clients in order to meet brand objectives
- Collaboratively work with and alongside the Wholesale Controller and Analyst achieving goals.
Sales Development – sell-through
- Uses the relevant tool and liaises with Supply & Operation Team to manage the replenishment in the most efficient way (increase sell-in and out during the season without damaging the next sell-in)
- Manages and/or uses weekly reporting on Sell thru, deliveries and accountancy to drive the business
- Maintain a schedule of consistent communication and regular trade meetings, in order to review current performance and identify areas for improvement
- Ensure effective follow-up and action plans for all account using the wholesale tools
- Express brand guide lines to our e-Retail Key Accounts in order to assure the perfect execution of VM standards, aligned with our Digital Flagship
- Focus on sell-out accompaniment by improving VM standards, time to market, stock management, replenishment…
- Build and maintain top-to-top relationships with customers to better understand their business priorities, and to deliver solutions that build customer loyalty while driving sell-through and protecting margin
- Embrace and manage challenging client issues and channel conflict through a relentless ‘consumer-first’ approach
- Ensure all our accounts respect the commercial policy (discounts, sales, Christmas, sales operations…)
- Deliver professional and high quality responses to all external and internal customer enquiries
Operations and legal coordination
- Online product placement coordination every season (product sheet quality, shooting needs coordination, samples management, price list etc…)
- Ensure full intellectual property compliance and full application of our selective distribution network.
- Coordinate potential actions with group legal teams
- Set up seasonal action plans
- Set up Lacoste brand stores with partners websites and enriched content to boost conversion and ensure a premium identity
- In charge of advertising with parthners websites: budget definition, campagne settings and optimisation…
Prospection and development plan
- Participate to the elaboration of an omnichannel development plan and a clear Mapping Coverage
- Prospect new accounts in line with the brand strategy and the priorities given by the Wholesale Director
- Deploy the Selective Distribution Policy on his/her perimeter