LACOSTE, as data controller, operates a personal data processing relating to you for the follow-up and the management of your job application, pursuant to the provisions of the Labor code.
The collected data are essential to this processing and will be transferred to the appropriate LACOSTE's departments, as well as, where necessary, to its subcontractors or services providers.
The collected data will be retained for of 2 years as from the last contact between you and LACOSTE.
Pursuant to the French regulations "Loi Informatique et libertes" dated on January 6th, 1978, you have a right of (i) interrogation, access, rectification and opposition, for justifiable reason with regard to all the collected data related to you, as well as the right to (ii) give instructions on the processing of these data after your death, by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to the Data Privacy Manager at this address LACOSTE OPERATIONS SA, 23-25 rue de Provence, 75009 Paris (France), with a copy of your identity card.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
Use this form to perform another job search
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Maintain effective and regular communications with the retail teams in the form of:
- Coordinating the Weekly Retail Moodboard
- Creating the Monthly Store Dashboard
- Exploring alternative ways for cross function communications
Administrate key documentation to support retail planning, including:
- Performance tracker
- Commercial calendar
- Business review
Manage a suite of reports to identify key trends and set triggers to monitor key performance indicators
Supporting Retail Area Managers with any key store projects and retail operations
- Monthly challenges (Rene Cup)
- Croco Life Savers
- Back of Office Board
- Retail Operations Manual/Guides
Support in the organisation of the Omnichannel Forum and other key retail meetings and events
Assist the development of digital operations for retail teams to maximise retail performance
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Assistant Store Manager to work in our Trafford Centre boutique in Manchester.
- To ensure the growth of profitable sale by achieving and exceeding set financial targets and KPI’s
- To lead, develop and manage an outstanding team who consistently deliver an exceptional customer experience
- To be responsible for the efficient overall running and operation of the store
- To be an ambassador of the brand and key corporate values at all times
- Assists the store manager in the analysis of KPIs
- Assists the store manager in the communication of the targets and goals to the team
- Takes measures to achieve the set targets on a regular basis
- Ensures Profitable growt
- Coach and train the staff on the Lacoste sales steps, and the customer experience
- Measures and follows up progress
- Spreads the company cultures and values
- Helps the store manager to recruit the best people in the retail market for our business and being strongly involved on integration
- Is responsible for the induction and training of new comers
- Detects and follow up potential people for the company
- Acts with courageous management skills and assist the store manager to treat conflicts (collective & individual)
Customer Service Management
- Achieving the best possible customer service by respecting the company policy and understanding customer profile/habits
- Ensure proactive customer services and selling attitude with each team members (additional sales..)
- Ensure a growing number of visitors join the loyalty program (CRM)
- Accurate handling of customer complaints as per company guideline
- Bring new ideas in the company being proactive
- Ensures a perfect and sales orientated product presentation in cooperation with the VM department
- Analysis of top sellers and taking measures. To maximize on opportunities with these product lines (Stock, visual merchandising)
- Ensure a proper sales floor standards (cleaning, lightning, tidiness)
Operation Management (Back Office)
- Assists the store manager to ensure an effective planning and organization of the daily operations to improve sales and productivity
- Is responsible for Loss Prevention through attentive customer approach and annual inventory
- Ensures accurate handling of cash handing procedures
Au sein du département Finance et reportant à la Responsable Comptabilité Tiers, votre rôle consistera à:
- Enjeu du poste
Multiplier les initiatives pour anticiper et assurer le recouvrement des créances clients de l’ensemble des canaux de distribution France hors succursales, tout en préservant la relation avec nos clients
- Principales Missions
Traitement des ouvertures de compte, mise en place et suivi des garanties clients
Suivi, relance téléphonique et écrite de la balance clients
Traitement des relevés, enregistrement des écritures comptables, traitement des blocages
Emission des différentes factures manuelles, refacturation des cartes cadeaux et de diverses prestations dans le cadre de l’omnicanalité et de son développement
Elaboration, suivi et relance des dossiers contentieux
Participation à l’élaboration de divers projets d’amélioration des systèmes et process et de leur sécurisation
Rédaction/Actualisation des procédures interne